1. DATA CONTROLLER AND REPRESENTATIVE
In accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 we, Estevia Clinic the data controller, give utmost importance to the privacy of your life and your personal information. We would like to inform you that your personal data may be processed for the following purposes and within the scope of our commercial relations listed below;
- Within the framework of the purpose that requires them to be processed and in connection with this purpose, in a limited and measured way, in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- By preserving the accuracy and most up-to-date version of the personal data you have notified or notified to us,
- We may process, record, store, preserve and store, classify, update and disclose and/or transfer your personal data to third parties limited to the purpose for which they are processed, where permitted by the legislation.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT
In this context, the following data is collected as personal data;
Identity Data: Your personal data collected through TR ID Card or similar identity document you have submitted (name, surname, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, nationality), signature, social security number, tax number, etc.
Contact Data: Contact data such as phone number (home/mobile), an address, electronic mail address etc.
Health Data: Data on health life obtained during the conduct of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services such as laboratory and imaging results, test results, examination data, prescription information, disease history, alcohol and smoking, diagnosis, epicrisis, medical history, rest reports, family members genetic disease information, doctor analysis and comments, health reports, pregnancy status, disability status
Biometric Data: Palmprint, biometric and genetic tests and data
Audio/Visual Data: The camera footage and audio recording obtained during your visits you paid to our clinic, photograph, driver's license/ID copy/scan
Financial Data: Bank account number, IBAN, card information, bank name, invoice, current account
Signature Data: Wet Signature, e-signature, signature copy/scan, ID copy, circular/statement of signature
Occupational Data: It is the data group that contains information about the occupation of the person. Workplace, profession information
Educational Data: School, education information, vocational training, personal training.
Employment Data: Company, department and position information, employment history.
Family and Relatives Data: Name-surname, phone number, and TR Identity number of relatives
Legal Action: Correspondences with official institutions and organizations, file and debt information regarding execution proceedings
Other: For applications made through the Human Resources, the position applied for, the center applied for, and, if uploaded by you, your CV, military status information
Website: Browser information obtained during your use of our website and mobile app and cookies
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we obtain from our clients, patients and visitors, customers and suppliers may be processed for the purposes stated below but not limited to, and for similar purposes and reasons;
- Due to legal obligations in the Regulation on Personal Health Data and other legal regulations related to health and financial matters, The Basic Healthcare Services Law No. 3359, Governmental Decree-Law on Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Companies No. 663, Regulation on Private Health Institutions with Outpatient Diagnosis and Treatment,
- Planning and management of Public Health, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, early diagnosis and preventive medicine, health services and financing,
- Fulfilling the legal and regulatory requirements,
- If the doctor deems it necessary, notifying the relevant institutions of the situation,
- If you are a member; announcement of our medical diagnosis, treatment, training services to you, sending e-bulletins, notification about our experts' books, new publications and event days,
- If you make an appointment; informing you and/or your parent/guardian about the appointment, confirming your relationship with our clinic, online and live support,
- Payments through billing and legal processes for our services/products you have purchased,
- Answering any questions and complaints about the health services provided/to be provided for you,
- Planning and managing the in-house operation,
- Measurement of patient satisfaction, analysis, research and feedback,
- Execution and development of medical diagnosis and treatment services, obtaining laboratory results,
- Use of data in scientific studies,
- Improving patient/client satisfaction,
- To carry out analysis and similar studies in order to improve the services,
- Planning and carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities,
- Quality and efficiency studies, reports,
- Keeping and archiving information about your health data, which must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Providing financial agreements with the institutions we have contracted with regarding the health service offered to you,
- Execution of assignment processes,
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs and execution of court decisions,
- Keeping, reporting and informing of data obligations in accordance with the legislation,
- Planning and execution of in-house training and orientation programs, keeping track of attendance,
- Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes,
- Planning and execution of corporate communication activities,
- Handling and keeping track of paperwork,
- Execution of activities in accordance with the legislation,
- Managing financial and accounting works,
- Execution and control of business activities, carrying out activities to ensure business continuity, receiving and evaluating suggestions for improvement of business processes,
- Improving the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- Improving website, offering new features on the website and customizing the features offered according to your preferences, ensuring the legal and commercial security of the website for you and the institution,
- Execution of the procurement of goods/services,
- Executing goods/services after-sales support services, managing customer relationship management, carrying out activities for customer satisfaction, conducting advertising, marketing and analysis studies, executing advertising campaign promotion processes, conducting web push services,
- Execution of performance evaluation processes,
- Execution of risk management processes,
- Execution of contracting processes,
- Carrying out strategic planning activities,
- Execution of storage and archive activities,
- Follow-up of requests and complaints,
- Execution of wage policy,
- Execution of marketing processes of products and services,
- Ensuring the safety of data controller operations,
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations,
- Execution of management activities,
- Calls from our assistants and our call center.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN COUNTRY
In line with the purposes explained above and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698, taking the necessary safety precautions; we may share your personal data with relevant Institutions and Organizations within the scope of Social Security Institution, Ministry of Health, Provincial Health Directorate, Chief Public Prosecutor's Offices, Courts and enforcement offices, our contracted laboratories, associated partners and our contracted physicians, online service units in order to provide effective service with online services over the Internet, the relevant official authorities within the scope of our legal obligations and our right to defense.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO ABROAD
Your personal data we obtain in line with the services you have received, or the membership agreement and the distance sales agreement you have signed, etc can be transferred to foreign countries declared to have adequate protection by the Board or for limited purposes specified based on your express consent and for similar purposes in line with the purposes explained above and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698, by taking the necessary safety measures.
6. METHOD AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To fulfill our legal obligations as a data controller, to carry out our activities, to protect the legitimate interests of our center, to ensure the performance of the distance sales contract between us, for health, treatment and diagnosis and for the reasons stipulated in the laws; your personal data that we request from you personally or via our website/phone or that you choose to share with us are collected via e-mail based on the legal reasons stated above.
Your personal data collected in this process; in order to carry out the processes listed hereinabove, due to the fact that the health services are carried out effectively and efficiently within the framework of legal requirements, the obligation of care is fulfilled and our commercial / business activities can be carried out, during the initiation and the continuation of the distance sales contract, is collected securely in physical and electronic environment as determined by the Law.
Your personal data, for the purposes listed hereinabove and in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698; for establishment of the contract and fulfillment of its requirements in line with article 5/2-c, to comply with our legal obligations in line with article 5/2-ç, within the framework of our company's legitimate interests and our activity in line with article 5/2-f, and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in article 6 and when necessary, will also be processed in a limited and measured way in connection with these purposes, based on your explicit consent.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF ARTICLE 11, LAW NO 6698
If the data subject makes requests regarding his/her rights stated below to Estevia Clinic in writing, the data controller shall conclude demands in the request within the shortest time by taking into account the nature of the demand and at the latest within thirty days and free of charge. However if the action requires an extra cost, fees may be charged in the tariff determined by the Board.
As defined under article 11, each person has the right to request to the data controller about him/her;
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
- to demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed, to learn the purpose of the processing of his/her personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his/her personal data,
- to request that the third parties to whom his/her personal data have previously been transferred are informed about correction or completion of his/her personal data in case of incomplete or wrong processing, and/or about deletion or destruction of his/her personal data,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
The data subject shall make the requests relating to the implementation of this Law to Estevia Clinic in writing or by other means stated below by attaching documents identifying his/her identity and address information.
8. RETAINING OF PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data only as long as required for the purposes of processing. Despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant laws, personal data shall be erased, destructed or anonymized by the data controller in the event that the reasons for the processing no longer exist.
9. REQUEST OF PERSONAL DATA UPDATE
Your personal data that we obtain and process must be accurate and up-to-date when necessary. Therefore, in case of any change in your personal data, please notify the relevant unit of our clinic.